SHOPPING AT AHL GARDEN SUPPLY DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We are grateful that so many of you consider our supplies and services essential to your lives, your health and well-being, and your ability to make the most of this period of social distancing and self-quarantine.
Our intention at this point is to remain open to the public for as long as possible. We are monitoring the situation daily and will provide as much notice as possible if this approach to serving our customers is no longer feasible. Based on the Governor’s stay-at-home order effective Tuesday, March 24, here are important things to know as you prepare to shop with us:
• We are an essential business that provides necessary supplies to customers who are growing food and medicine.
• We are still allowing customers in the store, but we are limiting the number to a maximum of 2 people at a time. This is to ensure compliance with the rule of not having more than 5 people in the same space at the same time.
• We reserve the right to limit transaction time, if necessary. This is to minimize our interaction with other human beings, as well as to serve as many customers as efficiently as possible.
• We are maintaining a 6’ social distance as much as possible.
• We are cleaning and disinfecting high traffic areas in the store several times per hour.
• If you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of respiratory illness, PLEASE stay home! Have a friend come in for you, or contact us about the possibility of shipping your items.
• If you would rather have your items delivered to your car or left outside for you, please contact us to place and pay for the order in advance.
• If you are looking for specific items, please call ahead to check availability. We have been extremely busy in the last few weeks, and we are selling out of some things faster than we can restock them. Our suppliers have also been overwhelmed with orders during this same period, so it will take longer than normal for us to replenish stock for the foreseeable future.
Gardening at home—whether to grow food or medicine, to relax and reduce stress, or simply to connect with nature—is more important than ever in this moment of international crisis, and we intend to keep supporting that effort as long as possible. We thank you for your continued business and support, and we wish strength and good health to all our customers and friends during this difficult time. If you have any questions or feedback for us, please get in touch.
Welcome to AHL Garden Supply, New Mexico’s original grow store!
Since we opened our doors in 1993, we have helped thousands of growers get the most out of their indoor and outdoor gardens. We are Albuquerque’s oldest and most experienced retailer of specialty garden supplies, including grow lights, hydroponic systems, potting soil, coconut coir fiber, containers, fans, odor control, seed-starting & cloning supplies, pest controls, dozens of nutrient brands, and so much more. If you need it to grow, chances are good that we have it or we can get it.
We have long relationships with many of the most well-known and highly-regarded names in the industry, including Hydrofarm, Fox Farm, General Hydroponics, Hawthorne, Age Old Nutrients,Roots Organics, Canna, Botanicare, and Grodan, just to name a few. We pride ourselves on friendly service, knowledgeable advice, and a great selection of trusted products in stock everyday. We only sell products that we believe in, and we cut through the hype and BS that is,unfortunately, too common in the indoor gardening industry. If you aren’t already a happy AHL customer, give us a try to find out why we’ve been around for more than 25 years!
"Great staff. Hard to find good customer service these days. Very informative and helpful in helping with our first DMC set-up. New loyal customer here."
"I love this store, I came here knowing absolutely nothing in search of starting my own garden. I met with James who took the time and had amazing patience in helping explain everything to me. I now feel I have a plethora of knowledge and I am extremely thankful for the amazing service James provided and will be returning to this store solely because of my pleasant interaction I had on 04/20."
"So happy to have found this place! Started playing with hydroponics to avoid lockdown insanity. Lots of interesting stuff for both soil & hydro, and knowledgeable staff"
"Very knowledgeable staff walked me right through the process to continue my grow quality service and products 5 stars"
NEW HOURS EFFECTIVE MONDAY, MARCH 30
We have temporarily reduced our business hours in response to the Covid-19 situation.
New hours are Monday through Saturday 10 am to 4 pm, Closed Sunday
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to serve you during these challenging and uncertain times.