B.C. Hydroponic Nutrients™
B.C Bloom™ GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
- Total Nitrogen (N)
- 1.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5)
- Soluble Potash (K2O)
- Magnesium (Mg)
- 0.852% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
- Sulfur (S)
- Boron (B)
- Copper (Cu)
- 0.00268% Chelated Copper (Cu)
- Manganese (Mn)
- 0.024% Chelated Manganese (Mn)
- Molybdenum (Mo)
- Zinc (Zn)
- 0.0139% Chelated Zinc (Zn)
Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate, Manganese EDTA, Boric Acid, Zinc EDTA, Copper EDTA, Sodium Molybdate.
The easy way to grow plants as lush, fruitful, and fragrant as the famous plants that have been coming out of BC for generations
Best used for: High yield production
B.C. Hydroponic Nutrients is a power-packed trio that will give you extraordinary floral growth and generous vegetative crops. These base nutrients, B.C. Grow™, B.C. Boost™, and B.C. Bloom™, are complete, professionally formulated, highly concentrated fertilizing agents.
Both B.C Grow™ and B.C Bloom™ contain a full complement of micronutrients which are bolstered by the added calcium and iron in B.C Boost™.
Using these products is a proven, time-tested way to achieve results for maximum growth and maximum yield. Not only will your plants thrive, but you will experience much more stable pH levels, and minimal salt build-up
Get rid of the guesswork by following the step-by-step, easy to follow mixing instructions printed on every label. Now it’s easier than ever to grow like the famous BC Growers.
Easy to mix product ratios:
- Vegetative stage employs 2 Parts B.C Boost™ / 1 Part B.C Grow™.
- Flowering stage employs 1 Part B.C Boost™ / 1 Part B.C Bloom™.
Benefits and Features
- Both B.C Grow™ and B.C Bloom™ formulations contain a full complement of micro-nutrients
- B.C Boost™ formulation contains supplemental calcium (Ca) & Iron (Fe)
- Stable and balanced formulations produce low levels of salt build up in systems
- Formulated (not buffered) to minimize pH fluctuation
- Ideal for use in hydroponic, soil, and soil-less gardens