EcoPlus Fixed Flow Rate Submersible or Inline Pumps are quality products that are designed using the very latest pump technology. These pumps are suitable for use in hydroponics systems, ponds, aquariums, fountains, and filter systems.
These pumps are designed with "synchronous technology" where electrical parts are fully encapsulated in epoxy resin. This unit is constructed with high quality, fully tested and rated components to ensure the best performance possible.
Pumps include a variety of attachment fitting to choose form as well as a striner and foam filter. UL listed.
Note: Information regarding Attachment Fittings & Parts can be found in the Pump Instruction PDFs at the top. There are a variety of sizes of different fittings for each pump.
- Driven by a high power rare earth rotor magnet.
- Only 1 moving part for trouble-free operation
- Built-in “sponge” filter protects ceramic shaft and impeller.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use with fresh or saltwater.
- Can be used in fully submersible or inline applications.
- Diverse selection of fittings are included with every pump.
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Quiet oil-free motor
- Never let the pump run dry. Doing so will damage pump and could void the warranty
- Place pump in minimum of 6 inches and a maximum of 3 feet below water surface.
- Always place on stable surfaces that are free from sludge, sand and other debris.