The HLG 600 V2 RSpec LED Grow Light is Horticulture Lighting Group's latest hit.
An upgrade of the HLG 550 RSpec (which has been discontinued), it has a slightly larger heatsink and a 600w driver. The result is 18% more output for a larger coverage area and bigger yields. The price remains the same as before.
This light is excellent for flowering and for the full grow cycle. If you need a light specifically for vegging, the HLG 600 V2 BSpec is the one you want.
HLG 600 RSpec LED Grow Light Features
- White light quantum boards: high-efficiency and custom-designed to deliver 2.55 umol/j (this is why you get 1000w HID equivalent light while using only 600w)
- Perfect flowering spectrum: 3500K full spectrum white light plus 660 nm deep red for boost during bloom
- Large coverage: 5 by 5 foot coverage for flowering; 6 by 6 for vegging
- Top-bin Samsung LEDs: 1088 Samsung LM301H LEDs and 64 Top-Bin Osram 660 nm deep red LEDs
- Dimmable driver: industry-leading driver is dimmable between 60 and 600w
- American-made: designed and manufactured in the United States
- 3-year warranty: in the rare case that something goes wrong, you are covered.
Need to control multiple lights at once? Upgrade your dimming feature by selecting the RJ 0-10V option.
Perfect Full Spectrum Light For All Stages Of Growth
3500K light has plenty of blue light to veg and tons of red and orange to maximize yields during flowering. The additional 660 nm deep red diodes provide a huge flowering boost for bigger yields and higher potency.
Quantum Boards Are Highly Efficient
The HGL 600 RSpec gets great reviews and only consumes 600 watts, but gives you the output of a 1000 watt HID system or LED lights that consume 600 to 800 watts.
PPFD Across 5x5 Feet At 24 Inches
PPFD Across 5x5 Feet At 30 Inches
- Power cord (120V or 240V)
- Dimmable driver
The HGL 600 RSpec LED grow light is the perfect replacement for that energy-sucking and heat-emitting 1000 watt HID light. You get the same yields and save big in monthly operating costs.