Roots Organics Oregonism XL Endo/Ecto-Mycorrhizae Mixture
- Super-soluble formulation of beneficial endo/ecto-mycorrhizal fungi and beneficial bacteria
- Specifically selected for fruiting and flowering plants with a tolerance to heavy fertilizing
- Mycorrhizae colonize the root zone, creating a mutually beneficial relationship with the roots
- Massively increases the size and effective surface area of the roots
- Facilitates better nutrient uptake, resistance to stress, and drought tolerance
- Beneficial bacteria increase the solubility and availability of plant and root growth promoting nutrients.
- Versatile mixture can be used with hydroponics, soil based growing, or soilless growing media
Oregonism XL is a powerful and distinctive formulation of beneficial endo/ecto-mycorrhizal fungi ad beneficial bacteria. It is a super-soluble mixture that can be used with indoor and outdoor growing and is geared towards flowering and fruiting plants. The mycorrhizae colonize the root zone and create a symbiotic relationship with the plant. This effectively increases the surface area of the plant root and improves nutrient uptake ability of the plant.
Plants can also take in more moisture and have improved resistance to abiotic stress and drought. The beneficial bacteria included increase the solubility and availability of plant and root growth promoting nutrients. The result of this formula is improved growth and increased yields potential of each plant. It can be used with hydroponics, soil based growth, or soilless growing media.